Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Reaper Space Mouslings......

To All,

I haven't really painted anything in a year being on a self imposed hiatus because of some health issues and to work on the next version of Gnome Wars. If I'm honest with you (and myself)  the other 'Stout Gnomes' started doing their part for the rules and I slacked off. Before I get back in the Gnome Wars saddle, Mike Lung and I are going to put on a pulpy space game on Friday night at Cold Wars.

I started painting up some units for the game:

Reaper Mouslings painted up in the flavor of Ultramarines. Some modifications are the plasma gun & chain sword for the sergeant, the bolter, and a different "shotgun" barrel for one of the rifles.

The Dreadnought with Gatling gun and powerfist. I'm in the process of painting up a banner.




More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment