Monday, February 8, 2016

Radon Zombies from Pulp Figures...

To All,

Radon Zombies of the Ionosphere
I finished the Radon Zombies from Pulp Figures last night. I took them off my painting bench to let them sit for a few days. Then I'll look at them and do any touch-ups and add some extreme highlights (I do this with all figures and stuff I paint).

I'm not going crazy on these figures - just getting them to be good "2-footers" for the game at Cold Wars. That's why I only went three shades.

Radon Zombies of the Ionosphere
For the leather hoods and gloves I used this series of DecoArt Americana browns. I like the Americana acrylics because the shades really work well together and they are consistent from bottle to bottle.
For the weapons I used GW metallics:
For the "energy" inside the weapons I used GW reds and orange:

Here are the Zombie leaders:
I'll need to fix her eyes...


more to come......

No comments:

Post a Comment