Saturday, February 9, 2013

Three Short Projects....

To All,

Over the next few days I'm going to be painting up three models:

The Gnome Mobile Turret from Brigade Games/Company B.
The kit comes with everything you need to assemble it for Gnome Wars: turret, figure, wheels, stool, and doors..

The Peddler from TOBSEN77
The Peddler comes with the hull, smoke stacks, and machine gun.

I added a German Gnome Machine Gunner ......
...as well as swapping out the gun that cane with it for a Brigade Games heavy machine gun. There is nothing wrong with the gun that came with it, I'm just swapping it out for size.


The Bismatron from TOBSEN77
This Kit has the whole model in it.

I soaked and washed the resin parts....
and set them out to dry. It is important to let these pieces dry out completely before priming, so I usually let them sit overnight.

More to come......

1 comment:

  1. I have the bottom 2 kits and they look fabulous. Cannot wait to get them together and paint them up.

    ReplyDelete