Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Skeletons: So it begins..(sort of)....

To All,

I'm sorry I haven't posted the painting tutorial for skeletons yet - I have been trying to figure out the best way to get the bone done. These are the three samples I'm happy with - What do you think? Concentrate on the bone - the weapons still need some highlights and finish work.

The 28mm/32mm skeletons are available from Emperor's Choice. These are from their "Basic" line







I'm really looking for constructive criticism here so please post a comment.

28mm skeletons, 28mm skeleton

4 comments:

  1. Jim,

    Very nice. Emperor's Choice makes some nice, solid stuff. Can we have a skeleton / gnome comparison pic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll post one tonight. Emperor's Choice has some great stuff. I want to gear up for an Army of Darkness game at Fall In - an Undead Assault on Elmore's Castle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jim,

    Nice work. Depending on how much effort you wish to put in on the miniatures, than this is okay and will look great overall when your army is finished. The Army of Darkness movie is great too.

    Cheers,

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the key Helen, time verses result. I think I have come up with a quick method for the basic skeletons which I am going to share with you guys (and gal) tomorrow. I like the result.

    ReplyDelete