Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sweet Skeleton Figures....

To All,

Usually when I get back from a convention I take a couple of weeks "off" to get my regular life in order and then I start preparing for the next convention or tournament I'm going to. Well, this short hiatus from gaming is over and I'm going to start preparing for NJcon and Historicon. (Yes, you are reading that correctly - I will be attending and running events at Historicon)

Please note - (Although I wish I did) I did not paint any of the miniatures in this post - they are from the Emperor's Choice website.

Over the next couple of weeks I am going to be painting an army of skeletons from Emperor's Choice. I just got my shipment and the miniatures are awesome!! From here on out Emperor's Choice skeletons will be "sanctioned" figures to bring to my games at HMGS conventions. Meaning - you can bring a painted unit of them and you do not have to pre-register.



My plan for Fall In is to run an Army of Darkness event. Please check out these skeletons at Emperor's Choice Miniatures . If you are thinking of putting together a unit (or two) for the Army of Darkness event they have a promotion right now - 25% off of an order of $100 or more. Just enter "mini100" when checking out to get the discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment